For the protection of your computer, it is very necessary to install the antivirus on your operating system. Antivirus security software fully protects your system from viruses and other malware infections. So when we talk about antivirus, we suggest you choose Webroot antivirus security for your system.
Webroot is the antivirus security software which is very popular for providing best services and enhanced features for the benefits of their customers. It automatically starts the scanning process on your system only to protects you from viruses, rootkits, keyloggers, spyware, phishing and other harmful programs. Webroot Inc. is a private limited company which provides the Antivirus security software for consumers and businesses owners.
Sometimes, due to many reasons user need to uninstall the Webroot antivirus from the system. But during the time of reinstallation of webroot antivirus security software, you might be facing the errors. Reinstallation process might prove difficult sometime. So we provide you the complete step guide for reinstall the Webroot antivirus on your system. But if you face any problem while following the steps then contact the Webroot customer support.
Steps to Reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Software
The below-mentioned steps are a very simple process, can be followed by anyone. But to avoid the trouble and errors follow the steps in a given sequence which saves your much time and take fewer efforts. The steps are mentioned below-
- Click on the Windows “Start” button.
- Then, select “All Programs” and
- Now, click on the “Internet Explorer” option to open your internet browser.
- Then, go to the Webroot “Request Software and Keycode” option
- Select your Webroot antivirus security product from a drop-down menu options display on your screen
- Then, enter your last name and registered an email
Note:-The last name and email address should be same you used when you registered your Webroot software.
- If you want that the Webroot is mailed you the keycode and installation instructions then follow the given procedure-
- Click to put a checkmark in the displayed box on the page appears on the screen.
- Then, click on the “Get Software” button.
- Click on the “Download” button that opens on the Web page screen.
- Then, click on the”Run” to implement the installation.
- Now, click on the “Yes” button to verify that you want to run the software.
- Enter the 25 character keycode which is mailed by the Webroot on your registered mail.
- Click on the”Next” button.
- And finally, select and type the word “Typical ” of installation window.
- Then, click on the “Next” button
Finally, the software successfully installs on your computer system . Reboot the computer system when the installation process is completed.
The process mentioned above is very easy. But If you face any difficulty or found any error in reinstalling the Webroot Antivirus software then you can directly contact the Webroot customer support. The experts are available 24*7 to assist you. For quick assistance, dial the toll-free number of Webroot customer support to get instant support.