Safe Mode is something that gets your phone or tablets on its normal state so that the essential features can be used in order to remove the apps that are causing the problem. Putting your device in Safe Mode is better than resetting the device. If your device isn’t functioning correctly, some of the users tend to freak out and perform a hard reset on their devices; this deletes all the data from their device. If you don’t want to lose your data and files from your smartphone or tablet and want to look after the issues on your own, then you’ll need to use Safe Mode. To do so, read this blog and follow the steps given below:
- First of all, hold the power button down until you see the power menu on the device.
- This power menu will have a Restart option. Tap on the Restart option, and your device will power down and power back up automatically.
- Note: if you don’t find the Restart option on the power menu, you need to tap on the Power Off option.
- Now it will take some seconds for your device to shut down.
- Once your device’s screen is entirely dark, hold the power button down until a logo on the screen of your device appears.
- As soon as the device is powered up, now you can test it to see if you still have problems.
Rebooting can surely solve many problems, but it doesn’t promise to address all of them. An app that launches on its own when booting up the device may become a culprit. Safe mode is one of the simplest ways to find out if this is happening.
- Hold the power button down just as you did when rebooting your device.
- In spite of clicking the Power Off or Restart option, you need to hold your finger down on the Power Off option. Doing so will take you to Reboot to Safe Mode.
- Click on the OK option to start rebooting.
- As soon as the system starts up, you will get to see an option Safe Mode on the screen. This will let you know that the smartphone or tablet has successfully been booted into safe mode.
Thanks for reading this blog; I believe that this blog will help you be aware of the Safe Mode and it functions.
Bradon Wilson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Webroot Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.