Installing an antivirus on Mac PC or Android devices always works as a safeguard. Yes, it is very true, antivirus is much more important for the security of our system. The antivirus security software always protects you from different viruses and malware infections. Webroot security software is one of the known software all over the world for providing best services and high-security protection with enhanced features.
When you are installing the Webroot antivirus on your device, then it always requires a keycode which is given by the company during the time of purchase. After purchasing the antivirus you need to download, install and activate them on your device, while you are activating the software, it will ask you 25character alpha-numeric activation product key/code and you need to fill only then the antivirus is activated on your system. So keep that activation product key code in a safe place.
While you activate the antivirus, some of the users are unable to find that keycode, as they don’t remember the key code or might be some other reason and by this users are in trouble. To avoid these troubles, we are trying to provide you with some steps of finding the Keycode easily and activate antivirus on their device.
We suggest you that always try to follow the steps in ascending order to avoid trouble and save your time and efforts. The steps are mentioned below-
Steps to Find Your Keycode Webroot Secure Anywhere
Find your Keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for the Windows PC:
- Click to open the main interface option.
- Now, click on the My Account option.
- Finally, a window opens with your keycode and also the subscription information.
Find your Keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for the Mac:
- Click to open the Webroot Secure Anywhere interface.
- Click on the My Account option, appear on the main window.
- Now, a window opens with your keycode and also with the subscription information.
Find your Keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for Android Devices:
- If the “Subscription Active” appears at the bottom of your screen, then click on the bar.
- If “Subscription Active,” doesn’t appear on the bottom, then click on the Android Menu button.
- Select and click on the “Register” option.
- Now, your subscription information will also include your activation keycode which will be listed on the screen.
Find your Keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for iOS Devices:
- The Webroot SecureWeb app will only require your email and password of your Webroot account. It doesn’t have your keycode listed in the program.
- The Backup & Sync app will list your activation keycode on the login screen, now saving it as of last time you logged in to the account. \
- Once you logged in into the app, then the keycode is no longer displayed on the screen.